Monday, September 05, 2005

Blessed Quiet

The missus and I were at a wedding over the weekend - I was a groomsman, she was a reader. I noticed she was sounding a bit cracky/coarse the day of the wedding and while reading there were some volume difficulties. Well, we had a good time over the evening, but when I woke in the AM, I could no longer hear my wife. Yep, that's right, she's got laryngitis.

For those of you that don't know her, her normal volume is about 10dB louder than anyone else talks (or really wants to listen to, for that matter). The day of the wedding she was at normal. Today... well... when I ignore her today it isn't on purpose.

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger Princess B said...

Your wife is loud??? NO WAY!!!
BTW, it wasn't just "a wedding," it was the most wonderful wedding extravaganza of the millenium! So get it right next time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home