Thursday, September 01, 2005

Bush's thoughts on the toilet

Hmm... How can I help those people down in Louisiana...

I know! We'll build boat. A big boat. Like an ark. And we'll get everyone on in pairs. Yeah, that's a good idea. I'll go ask Dick if that's ok. And they said I needed to quit vacation a few days ago to come back and help efforts. Definitely no rush to get congress back, though - it's not like anyone's feeding tube is being removed.

Maybe I can tie this in to the war on terror... or maybe I can use this to change environmental regulations to allow more pollution in the name of gas prices (oh, I did that already)... or maybe I can get my approval ratings up by visiting the area and looking sympathetic... We'll schedule that for tomorrow. Let's practice my faces - first, stupid shitass grin for "we're gonna send down help" , then sad face for "I'm so sorry that you (poor people, democrats, non-aryan) people are dying". Yeah, that looks like I care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home